KEEPIN' IT FRESH
FRESH. LOCAL. SEASONAL. CALIFORNIA GROWS 75% OF FLOWERS IN THE U.S. FLOWER INDUSTRY AND CALIFORNIA FLOWERS ARE GROWN WITH THE HIGHEST STANDARDS IN THE WORLD, INCLUDING HUNDREDS OF VARIETIES OF YOUR FAVORITE SEASONAL FLOWERS. WE LIKE TO KEEP IT FRESH BY DESIGNING WITH ONLY SEASONAL BLOOMS (THAT WERE PROBABLY IN THE FIELD ONLY 24-48 HOURS AGO). HERE IS A SNAPSHOT OF WHAT IS GENERALLY AVAILABLE, BY SEASON.
WE LOVE OUR CREATIONS AND WANT THAT FOR YOU, TOO.TAKE ADVICE FROM THE FLOWERS AND PLANTS THEMSELVES....
HOW-TO GUIDE: A FLOWER'S POINT OF VIEW
- I plan on sticking around for about a week.
- I like a fresh cut every day.
- I like new water every day, filled to the top please!
HOW-TO GUIDE: A SUCCULENT'S POINT OF VIEW
- I like six hours of sunlight each day.
- I like my soil loose & airy with lots of drainage.
- I do like to have my soil soaked...but then I like to dry out completely before I'm ready for another drink.
- If I'm indoors, I like to be right by a window so I can feel the sun.
HOW-TO GUIDE: AN AIR PLANT'S POINT OF VIEW
- My scientific name is Tillandasia.
- I liked to take a quick bath, once a week.
- Plop me in a basin of water, roots up. Let me soak for ten minutes.
- Set me out to dry, with my roots turned up.
- I really don't like my roots to stay wet.